Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Client Quilts

A look at a few quilts from the last few months - 

Bubbles was the quilt pattern used. 
I love a good jelly roll stripe quilt!  I want fall to be here!

 Quilted Harvest Time - which looked so cute, even though its hard to tell in these pictures.  

Looked great on the minky

This is a quilt/table runner combo.  By adding a runner to the bottom of her quilt Kathy didn't have to pay the minimum quilting rate - GREAT IDEA!

She picked Rapture - I hadn't used it before and really like how it turned out!

Love how it looks on minky!

I love grey and yellow - this quilt was so fun to quilt.  

Loops and Daisies fit it perfectly. 

Love how this pattern looks on minky!


 Pictures this day were too bright - and the pictures do not do this quilt justice!  It was such a cool design to see.  

 We tried a newer design called Modern Leaves and I love how it turned out!
Again, sun was bright  so hard to see, but this pattern is really cute!


 I believe this is a Cluck Cluck Sew pattern made by Jodi from Pleasant Home for a gift.  

We did Bubbles on this one - which is perfect with the geometric fabrics and baby quilt.  

I love this next block.  I know its simple, but every time I see it - I love it!

We used Aspen Canopy on this quilt and it fit it great!


I LOVED this backing fabric with all the fall words
This cute little baby quilt I fell in love with.  Love all the different designs and random block sizes.  

We used Feathered Wave, which looked awesome (again even though it was hard to see)

 This fun quilt by Allison is made from a Basic Grey line I believe.  

She chose Target for her design and I love this pattern.  Simple, adds texture.  Looks great on everything!

Here is a view from the back.

That's all for today - I'm getting into Christmas quilts - so stay tuned to start drooling over them!

No comments: