Monday, August 11, 2014

Client Quilts

Quick post - with lots of pictures and not very many words or links!  

Swoon pattern by Camille Roskelley (if you live under a rock!)

Baptist quilting design

Marmalade fabric by Bonnie and Camille for Moda.

Round and Round quilt pattern (by Camille again)

Scrumptious fabric by Bonnie and Camille

Modern Twist quilting design.

Cute dog fabric by Basic Grey


Bones quilting pattern. 

 Dreaming Fields quilting design.

















Big City quilt pattern by Prairie Grass (I had to buy it while I was quilting this love it!)
Audrey's flower quilting design



Red Letter Day by Camille Roskelley

Geometric quilting design went great with the fabric!

















Spell it with Moda quilt
 Baptist Fan Quilting
 Loved the fun filler blocks!
 Starlight by Camille Roskelley
 Orange Peel quilting design
 Love how this block looks 3 dimensional!
 Flower Berries quilting design

 I was chasing the sun!
 Clamshells quilting - never can go wrong!
 Loved the design of this quilt - SO MUCH WORK!  I think these are my favorite quilts to quilt because I will never make a quilt with this many pieces.  I'm in awe the whole time I have it in my hands!

I loved the fun bright backing too!
On a Whim by Camille Roskelley

Syringa Paradise Quilting pattern

 Layer Cake quilt along from Material Girls on IG
 Splat quilting design
 Pinwheel Sampler by Rachel Griffith
 One Cloudy Day quilt pattern - LOVED THIS QUILT!



2 comments:

Ashley P. said...

Abby-
I am just beyond thankful to you for working with me on my pinwheel sampler. I am so happy with how it turned out. It was bound and washed within a few days of receiving it and loved on nearly every day since. If you want to see the finished quilt feel free to check out my little blog. Thanks again!!!

http://craft-love.blogspot.com/2014/06/pinwheel-sampler-finished.html

Empty Closet Quilting said...

Such gorgeous work by piecers and quilter!!