Sunday, July 13, 2014

Round and Round Quilt - Christmas in July Ideas

If you were on Instagram towards the end of last year - you may have noticed a fun quilt along that went on involving the Round and Round quilt pattern.  (look up #roundandroundalong for some serious inspiration)


I started my own version out of Aspen Frost by Basic Grey (look similar to 25th and Pine) and will be picking it back up to finish one of these days.  

This is such a fun easy quickish pattern - I thought it would be fun to kit a few up using Solstice.  


I was lucky enough to quilt up Thelmas Round and Round last year.  She used Kate Spain fabrics and it was one of my favorites that crossed my steps.  



I was thinking how much fun it would be to make one out Kate's line Solstice from this year using the tonal white snowflake.  

If you're interested I have a few kits - Kit includes:
2 Charm Packs Solstice by Kate Spain
4 3/4 yard Solstice Snow background
3/4 yard Red tonal binding
$65.00

If you'd prefer just charms I have those - and if you need backing I have a few options of that too - just shoot me an email abby (at) latimerlane (dot) com if you're interested!




1 comment:

Darlene said...

I just finished one with Fig Tree fabrics. It would be fun to make one out of Christmas prints.

Thinking about your kit. hmmmm