Monday, July 7, 2014

Fat Quarter Challenge

I have given myself a challenge.  A Fat Quarter challenge.  I have a few bundles of 25th and Pine.


I love this line - and each year I always wish I had been more on the ball so I could give people a cute Christmas quilt December 1st to welcome in the season.  I'm never on top of my game - until this year!  So I'm taking this bundle of 40 fat quarters - and making multiple quilts to get the best bang for my buck out of this bundle!  

Here is my currently line up.  

10 Fat Quarters
This quilt has been on my to do list for a long time - so I'm so excited to finally make it!

Next up is the Carpenter Star Quilt Pattern
8 Fat Quarters


I've made this pattern a few times - see here and here and I always love the results.  I thought how fun would a Christmas one be?  

Next up is Vintage in the Simply Retro book
18 Fat Quarters



I started this quilt in a fall version and LOVE it - this may be the one I start with because I'm SO excited for it!  Can you just imagine it with the white grunge and Christmas prints!

AND last - but not least - Shine by Sherri McConnell
10 Fat Quarters

This quilt has been on my to do list for awhile - and after quilting one up yesterday I have to make it myself!

This is using a bundle with 40 Fat Quarters - obviously if I do this again with a Solstice bundle I'll have to forgo one of the quilts.  But I'm so excited!!!!  Four quilts per bundle puts a quilt at $26 plus some background and/or border!  Pretty good deal for Christmas!

If you'd like to play along - I am listing my bundles here at a discounted price - just leave me a comment with your email and I'll send over an invoice - or email me abby (at) latimerlane (dot) com and I can get you a bundle.  

25th and Pine Bundles - 40 FQB - $105 plus shipping (retail for $136!) 4 available
Solstice - 32 FQB - $95 plus shipping  - 6 available
Holly Wishes - 31 FQB - $92 plus shipping - 1 available
La Fete de Noel - 28 FQB - $86 - 1 available

If you're interested in full kits - bundles with the background yardage and borders let me know and I can give you rates.












3 comments:

CJ said...

Cool plan to use up the entire bundle!! Now I'm thinking...

BTW - Vintage quilt from Simply Retro just takes 12 FQs. Are you making it bigger?

Lynn said...

You are starting at the right time!!! It's hard to think of the holidays and quilts when it's July and HOT!! But when you are a crafter this is when you start!! Looking forward to seeing your quilts progress!!

Joy said...

LOVE the pattern selections! I have my list and moving forward!