Thursday, April 10, 2014

Lucette Quilt - Quilting and Kits

I am so excited to be offering this fun, cute quilt kits for this new pattern Jodi from Pleasant Home just released! 
 

She made this version out of a mix of April Showers by Bonnie and Camille and Country Girls by Riley Blake.  Two of my most favorite lines right now!  I love how they mixed!

 
Jodi used the cute scene print from Country Girls and fussy cut each center block.  This quilt couldn't have been any better!  I quilted it up using my current "go to" pattern Clamshells and backed it in this aqua and navy backing. 

 
The fun part is I've put together some bundles - so if you're interesting in making the same quilt - the work is all done!  I have these bundles in my shop for $34 - this includes 12 fat quarters and 1/2 yard cut of the cute print used to fussy cut the centers.  You can also get a scrappy binding out of the bundle.

 
If interested I would be happy to make it a full kit with the white background and backing as well - just let me know. 

 
I've seen Jodi make this pattern 3 times now and it looks cute each and every time!  Run and buy the pattern now! 

No comments: