Thursday, December 19, 2013

Precuts Have Arrived!!!!

You may or may not know - but I've been running a little Etsy shop for about 5 years now.  I sell quilts and runners and stash fabric over the last few years.

I've recently decided to try selling small pickins of yardage and now precuts!

To help me get started - and hopefully push my little shop in the right direction - I put my eggs (and money) into April Showers by Bonnie and Camille for Moda.  If you haven't seen this line yet - you are going to die when you do.  The prints are perfect (as usual) great colors, grey, red, blue, greens and yellow.  I couldn't think of a better line to start my little venture out with!


April Showers isn't due to ship out til March - but Moda offered a Sample Spree sale where we could order a limited amount of precuts - so today is your lucky day!

I've got 1 fat eight bundle, jelly rolls, charms and mini's so jump in and get yours today!  I've got more coming in February - and yardage of this line in March.  Stay tuned for some fun kits to pop up too!

I also have a few precuts of Color Me Happy by Vanessa Christenson.  I have LOVED every single quilt I have seen come out of this line!  Run to her store to get these patterns.  These 3 are on my to do list....

 

Yardage will be arriving in March for the triangle one - and I can't wait!

Remember this quilt that Sherri made a few months back?  I love this pattern and have wanted to make this quilt ever since I quilted hers (this happens to me a lot lately).  Wouldn't this be perfect out of Color Me Happy?  I'm so excited - I might start cutting it out tonight!
















Head on over to the shop if you're interested in any of these precuts.  They are going fast!  If you order today/tomorrow/Saturday - you can still get the in time for Christmas!!!

Happy Shopping!


1 comment:

Sherri said...

You should definitely make hopscotch out of Color Me Happy...I almost want to make another one...except I think I'm going to do Starlight out of that and have two sort of coordinating quilts...