Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Christmas in July

Nothing says Christmas in July like posting a post at 11:59am on July 31st.....I'm a little late, but better late than never!

I've been adding new patterns on my pinterest board and have added a border board and block board for more custom jobs. 

I've been searching for some new Christmas patterns - take a look at a few of my new finds. 


Holly

Tree Mendous

Grinchy

Christmas Bells

Christmas Snow

 

This is just a few - I have many more!  Go here to view them all!

Currently running a special of ALL Edge to Edge designs are $.01 an inch.  This is a great deal and won't last forever, so take advantage while you can! 
I am offering a 1 week turnaround on edge to edge designed quilts.
Quilts with edge to edge design but separate border design are $.015 and up. 
Custom quilting begins at $.02 an inch and goes up depending on complexity. 
I have batting available for $7 a yard.
I will ship quilts back - and only charge actual shipping costs. 
No hidden costs!  Quilting, Batting, and tax if you live in Utah are the only charges on the invoice. 

Contact me if you're interested - abby@latimerlane.com check out my pinterest board to view designs.

1 comment:

CJ said...

LOVE the new Christmas designs! Now I am prompted to get to work on my Christmas quilts. :)