Tuesday, June 18, 2013

A Little Update in Pictures

Summer is in full swing around these parts and we couldn't be happier.  I wish I had a job that gave me summers off, cause I sure wish I could stay home with these two jokers most days and play.

Between, swimming, BBQing, yard work, get togethers, tball, golf, lagoon, and work - we have a busy few months ahead of us!


So far this summer - we have have put our Lagoon passes to good use.  


Rode a few roller coasters


And the dinosaur egg drop may be the family favorite.  


Love this picture of Sam laughing every time it dropped.  


I have done a little quilting for myself and getting my house ready for summer which screams patriotic themes to me!


 I've been doing a lot of quilting!  This flag quilt I wanted to keep - and this chevron with the circles killed me!


I even got to the shop hop last week!


Jake started t-ball and I'm loving it!


I mean come on...aren't these 2 the cutest looking ball players around? 


We've golfed a little - both regular and mini.  


And spent a few weekends in the pool.  


Summer is in full swing around here and we are loving it!








2 comments:

Loves to Quilt said...

Love the pictures of the boys! And your patriotic quilts!

Polly said...

nothing says summer like baseball and days at the pool. love the pictures!