Friday, April 19, 2013

Happy Birthday Mom and Dad


This week is always a busy week in April - as we celebrate my mom's birthday on the 17th and my dad's birthday on the 20th. 

This year my mom had a big one - the BIG 60.  My siblings and I decided to send her for a little spa day and it was so much to surprise her with it.  My mom is so giving and helps us all so much - this day was longtime coming and very much deserved.  She is such a great mom and the best grandma to our kids.  We are lucky to have her. 

Jim's birthday is tomorrow and we are taking him breakfast at the Iceburg his favorite spot in the world.  My dad is so loving, kind, hard working, honest - the best dad a girl could ever ask for.

I am lucky to have such great parents and to have them be such a big part of my life and lives of my kids.

Love you both - Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Polly said...

thanks for the relaxing day! it was fabulous.

Polly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.