Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Photo Shoot

Remember this photo shoot I tried for on my own in Fish Lake?  I will never understand how these professionals are able to get such good shots.  Watching the session take place, I thought to myself multiple times, how are they going to get any good shots with these two crazies?  Luckily for me - I came home with 91 pictures that I can't stop looking at.

LOVE how they turned out.  Here are a few of my favorites.










I can't get over how big these boys are getting!  We used FotoFlyAway.  They are so good with the kids and great at capturing those perfect smiles.  You also walkaway with a CD full of all the pictures they took edited.  For such a great price - why ever go anywhere else!

Problem is now picking a favorite.  I have updated my picture wall  with the new pics and I have to smile now every time I wander through that room.

Love these dang cute kiddos.

No comments: