Friday, September 7, 2012

Jake

This week we started school up again.  I know he's only in preschool - but sending him off for 3 days a week...boy is he growing up fast.


Can you believe how grown up he looks?  My sweet little 4 year old.


What an imagination this boy has.  Today I came home to him putting together a theater for me.  Yes a movie theater.  He created everything from his trio blocks.  A projector, a popcorn maker, had chairs set up and a screen covered by curtains (closet doors) which he opened up to show me the screen (the ipad) on which we watch Curious George.  He had movie tickets ready which we had to pay for, and he tells me he now goes to work each day just like me at the movie theater.  


He also played me some music on his guitar before the show started just like they did in the 40's (his exact words).  I don't know where this kid comes up with these things, but I am so glad he has such a fun imagination and funny personality.  He is a kind, funny, smart little guy and I love watching him grow up.  I can't wait to see what this year has in store for him.

Love you buddy.

1 comment:

whit said...

He's getting so big!! Love this little boy