Thursday, August 9, 2012

Fish Lake 2012

Every other year since I was a little girl my family has gone to Fish Lake for a family reunion.  Since graduating from high school I think I've only made it once or twice.  I lived away, busy, didn't love to camp etc etc.

Since being married Mike and I have gone once in 11 years.  We decided this year our kids were at a good age where it wouldn't be a horrible trip and thought it would be fun to venture into the world of camping.

Decked out in fishing gear

shooting a bow and arrow

Jake's BFF Sophia

Our first boat trip

The boys on their boat

Big Jim helping us out 

Our first fish - as you can see we're all thrilled

Jake gathering wood

My cute boys

Grama with Dylan

BFF's

Becky



All the boys

Mel and Dylan

Ty playing with Sam



3 Generations

Fish Lake
What a fun trip.  We ate, laughed, fished, and my boys cried!  But it was well worth the trip!  Can't wait to go back.  






3 comments:

Polly said...

it was the best time. your boys were the best campers! can't wait to go again.

Polly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
whit said...

I sure love these pictures..the one of you guys in the boat..classic. Dad looks pretty cute too. I'm sad I missed out