Monday, July 16, 2012

Menu Mondays

Mike has decided to go no carb on me again - which has made us all eat a little heathier and a little less this last week.  So I'm starting the week out right.  Green smoothie, healthy snack food, good meals.  I even set my alarm to get up and exercise.  I didn't actually get out of bed, but the fact that I had the alarm set to go off 3 different times is something isn't it?  I'll get it in tonight - it is my ONLY goal to hit for the day!

Monday - chicken, pepper, onions, pineapple and asparagus meatball kabobs, fruit, green salad
Tuesday - Pork Tacos in lettuce wraps w/fruit
Wednesday - Blue Cheese Hamburgers w/bacon and swiss cheese (not healthy, but having a BBQ)
Thursday - Asian Chicken Salad
Friday - Left over pork
Saturday - Pesto Chicken w/salad

No comments: