Thursday, May 31, 2012

Newport Beach May 2012

Warning - this post is picture heavy.  I wanted to write down some memories from our vacation as it was one of the best we've had.  Sam loved Disneyland so much and hasn't stopped talking about it since we got home.  He keeps saying "I want to go home" I tell him we are home, and he says "No to the hotel and the buzz lightyear right home".  I love that he loves Disney so much.  He was such a happy child the whole time we were there and can't wait to go back.  We are already planning our next trip so we can go back and see Cars Land this fall!

Frankly I can't believe I'm putting this picture in - its so much of my stomach!  But I LOVE this picture of Sam and love how I can see Mike smiling from looking at his eyes.  This was Sam's first time on the roller coaster in Toontown and he was so excited and loved it.  I love how he's holding up his hands and so excited. 
Sam's first roller coaster ride


Bumper Cars

Swimming at the hotel

Jake being Spiderman in the pool

View from our room

Waiting in line for Buzz Lightyear

My boys

Jake and his BFF

Jake

The boys cheesing it up

Jake and I in Small World

My poser Jake
Sam's favorite spot - love his tongue sticking out


Jake


love his faces

fireworks


Sammy sliding

Jake wouldn't wake up

Do you know how hard it is to get a decent picture of them both together!

Before World of Color

My water baby - ran right in

love his hair in the wind

Jake loves the beach

My favorite picture of the day - waves crashing - Jake runs in, Sam runs away

Pelican Hill Golf Course

Sam and I on the rocket ship ride

Jake couldn't wait to see the Phineas and Ferb parade and then was afraid of the big characters - but Sam loved it

Sam was in heaven the whole trip

On the ferris wheel

our cart rocked and the boys loved it - I love how they are all laughing in this picture

is he not the cutest boy alive?

California Adventure

Me trying to get at least one good picture of these two together

it didn't work


My 3 boys on the rocket ride


Darth Vader - Jake is going to be a Jedi on our next trip

Nemo submarine - Sam is now in love with the movie Finding Nemo

Look at all the people waiting for the fireworks

fireworks over the castle

the end to a perfect vacation



1 comment:

marta said...

we just lived Disney vicariously through these photos!! i love all the huge smiles; what a magical trip. I can't wait to heart the report of CARS LAND. benji is already talking about it!