Tuesday, January 10, 2012

First Finish of 2012



Mike would be so proud.  I bought these fabrics December 26th.  I had the quilt completed by January 2nd or so.  That may be my fastest turn around yet.  He gets upset when I buy new fabric, because he wonders why I like to waste money and let it sit in a closet....


I love these colors - love the border fabric - I wanted to make something, wasn't sure what so I went for a quick and easy baby quilt.  A charm pack (line is Circa from Moda) 1/2 yards for borders and some solid red binding.  But the backing - the back is what drew me to this line...

Don't you just love the numbers?  How cute would this be for any baby quilt?  The only problem I found is there isn't a lot of different prints - just a few redone in the different colors.  I think the pattern Can't Cut It Up that uses 5 fabrics would be so cute from this...may be one of my next purchases!

Love this cute line - and fun finish for 2012!

1 comment:

Travelin'Oma said...

Totally cute! I love the numbers!