Saturday, December 3, 2011

My Bundle of Trouble is Two


Can you believe this guy is two?  I can't believe how quickly time passes. 

No longer my baby - (you'll always be my baby), but a little toddler you've become.  Still the bouncing bundle of trouble - but what a cute ball of joy you've turned out to be.  Wild and crazy, getting into everything, understanding what NO means - and doing the opposite.  You are my handful in life - but I don't know what I'd do without you. 

You are so close to speaking in sentences at this point....let me rephrase - sentences the rest of us can understand.  I love how you come get me and say "come ere" then we go running to the location of your choice and you say "look" to show me.  Your first full sentence is "Wow, Wow Wubbzy right now" meaning you want to watch your show right now.  You are so hard to resist with your cute words and smile.  When you want something, you want it now! 



I've loved watching your love for all things cars and balls evolve.  You are pure boy and seem very natural in your abilities.  We spend Wednesday nights at Little Gym and you have become quite the athlete.  Hanging on the bars, walking the beam - playing with the balls - you're favorite.  I have loved watching you become familiar with the schedule of the class, the songs, the tasks.  So much fun to see you get excited and know what is coming next. 

You are stubborn and know exactly what you want - and I know that will serve you well as you grow up.  Always stay you cause you are strong and know exactly what you want out of life.

You are such a fun little one to have around - I am blessed every day to have you in our family.

Happy Birthday buddy!  Can't wait to see how you learn and grow over the next year.

3 comments:

whit said...

cute post adorable pictures!! Happy birthday little Sammy!!

Polly said...

he's the cutest little baby. happy birthday sam.

The Neilson Family said...

Happy birthday cute Sam!! Abby I love the pictures of the boys! Too cute. See you soon!