Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Swoon - Fall Style


I'm loving the Swoon pattern by Thimbleblossom.  I've started a quilt  a few weeks back using Hometown by Sweetwater and I'm loving it.  The past 2 weeks though, I've taken a break to give tribute to all things fall - and clear out a bind or two of fall fabrics I've had laying around.


I ran across these fabrics at the quilt store and couldn't resist.  I loved the brown with the little flowers on it - the green baby gingham - the pop of orange.  I had to make my own little version of Swoon for fall.


I LOVE how it turned out.  This block has endless possibilities.  Baby quilts, table toppers, how cute would four blocks be for a wall hanging?  Before I get carried away I'll work on another Hometown Swoon block.  Love this pattern!

1 comment:

whit said...

so cute!! is that one for me?