Thursday, September 8, 2011

School Days


Is it wrong that I still get a little lump in my throat and have to hold back the tears whenever I drop him off at school?  Its been over a week - you'd think I'd get use to it, especially because he loves it.  But its still so hard to just leave him each day.  I'm so grateful that he loves it and is having fun.  I've got to get over my own issues and insecurities for him - and just let him live his life and realize this is the first step to growing up.  Who knew it would pull on my heart so much?

2 comments:

Nicole said...

What a absolutely wonderful looking little guy! He does look so happy. You are so lucky that he is excited about school and enjoys the experience! I hope he has a fantastic year.

whit said...

i love this boy and I love this post..it pulls on my heart and I'm not even a mom. I love/hate how he's growing up so fast