Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Menu Mondays - on Tuesday

Its been a rough week.  Vegas turned into a nightmare with both kids getting sick!  Once we got home Mike and I both got sick.  Last week was spent getting past this horrible flu - and passing it along to anyone who walked into our house -- sorry bout that.

In an effort to get back into the swing of things - I've put together a menu for this week.  My mother-in-law who has an addiction to the ipad found a great Betty Crocker recipe app.  I used it this week to make Sunday dinner.  It was delicious.  Thanks Sharon for sharing!

Sunday - Mexican Pasta Bake
Monday - Crock pot rump roast and cinnamon yams
Tuesday - left overs
Wednesday - Turkey Sandwiches
Thursday - Chicken and Black Bean enchilada bake
Friday - Meatball hero sandwiches

I have to say in the cooking department I've been overly active this week.  I've also made homemake applesauce and this morning we had scrambled eggs w/cheese, bacon, strawberries, and freshly squeezed orange/grapefruit/kiwi juice with a little spinach thrown in for some veggies.  My goal is to use up what I have at home without having to spend so much at the grocery store - so I'm trying to use things up before they go bad.  We'll see how long it lasts!

What are you making this week?

No comments: