Saturday, March 19, 2011

General Hospital

It breaks my heart to watch Jason crying for his son that doesn't even know his dad.  I've been waiting for Jason and Elizabeth to get back together.  I hate how they just broke up and there was no closure for me.  I'm hoping this latest story line brings them back together.  I have a feeling Sam is the one who hit Jake when she blacked out.

Crazy as it may seem, I am a loyal General Hospital fan.  I watch daily.  I can't get enough of the show.  When good story lines come on, I hate the weekends.  I hate having to wait til Monday to find out what's going to happen next.  Mike came home from work on Friday and I told him all about the episode.  It took him a minute to figure out I wasn't talking about real people.  But that's just it, these people are real to me!

Funny how I can't find an hour in the day to work out, but I always seem to find time to watch my show...

3 comments:

Travelin'Oma said...

Did they name the General Hospital characters after your sons? That is so cool!

kansaswx said...

Jake and Sam were on GH before she had these babies! I'm guessing she named her babies after the show!

I'm with you - love the show usually. I wanted Lucky and Liz back together but do like him with Siobhan.

Truthfully, I'm betting that Carly hit him!

polly said...

I would have bet that it was Jake that hit Sam, back in the day - but now Sam is coming into his own and like to pull hair - so I think Sam hit Jake...oh, wait a minute that's real life.