Monday, February 21, 2011

Menu Monday

It's been a rough week in a half or so.  We've all been sick at home.  I haven't wanted to cook anything, which means we've been eating out.  Which means cokes and lemon cakes and cheeseburgers.  Throw Valentines on top of all of this and I've got 5 extra pounds to loose!  I swear - in my world woman won't have to worry about weight.  Its a new leaf, I'm turning a new corner.  I've got a sunny trip in sight and a pool to lay out at.  I've gotta drop a few!  So its on - working out, eating well - I'm on a mission!  My meals may not seem healthy - I'm not doing a diet, I'm just going to watch what I eat and how much...portion control is my best friend.

Monday - Tortillini and salad
Tuesday - Tacos
Wednesday - Salmon and salad
Thursday - Pot Roast with roasted carrots
Friday - Lobster ravioli - I have to find a good sauce, any suggestions?
Saturday - EAT OUT - 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!!

No comments: