Tuesday, February 1, 2011

January Project Report

Being the first day in February - I thought I would report on my January progress.  Remember this post when I talked about my projects?  Let's review...

New Quilt - Crazy Little Thing Called Love in Bliss - COMPLETED!!!

UFO Quilt - Star Burst - I am happy to report I got the sewing all completed.  Didn't get to the quilting though.  The quilting of this one will be moved to my February to do list.

Quilting - Although I did not quilt either of the two big quilts I had listed - I did finish up my New quilt and 2 table runners, so I'm pleased I at least got something done!

Binding - 4 projects listed and 3 of the 4 were completed.  I also bound a throw that has been sitting in my room for a year, along with 2 additional table runners.  

Although I didn't complete all the goals I set out for myself, I can say I did a lot more sewing than I have been the past few months.  I'm thrilled I got so much done, and I have the bug to continue this path!  I'm getting together my list of February projects - I have a few gifts I'm trying to get done so hopefully that will help keep me motivated.

I'll share some pics soon.

No comments: