Monday, January 3, 2011

Menu Mondays

In my quest to be healthy, and to loose a little weight I'm really making the effort this year to NOT EAT OUT!  Mike and I decided we can limit it to once a week.  I think this alone will keep us a little healthier and me from drinking coke.  I am not a dieter.  I want to change my life style for the better, and when I start diets I usually fail within the first day.  Have you noticed, as soon as you tell yourself you can't have something that is all you want and think about?  So I will be watching what we eat as a family.  Try to incorporate healthier choices for my kids and myself.  Here's to a healthier year!

Monday - Spaghetti (a request from Jake) w/ salad
Tuesday - Chicken and rice casserole
Wednesday - Garden Burgers w/fruit
Thursday - Chicken Noodle Soup
Friday - Stuffed shells (frozen a month or two ago, need to eat before it goes bad!)
Saturday - Eat Out
Sunday - BBQ chicken w/salad

No comments: