Monday, December 20, 2010

Menu Monday

Let's be honest....I post Menu Monday's as a list for me.  I go back to it often throughout the week to remind me of what I've got planned for dinner.  Let me tell you how this last week went.  I posted last weeks menu late Monday night.  After I had made Mondays - Baked Ziti.  Its now Monday of the following week and I have not cooked ONCE this whole week!  (OK, I did make the kids scrambled eggs for dinner on Friday on my way out the door to EAT OUT).  I wonder why I keep gaining weight!  Eating out - means over eating - means fatting food - means fat Abby!  I will be better this week!  Can't promise perfection, but better! 

I don't have to go to work anymore this year!  So dinners will be easier to come by.  I will be whipping out this little treat tomorrow for my kids to try.  Rice pudding, yes that will thin me down...but it is the holidays, so I'm going for it!

Here's to a better week then LAST!

Monday - Olive Garden - off to a great start
Tuesday - Tacos - using roast meat
Wednesday - Roast beef sandwiches
Thursday - Garden Burgers
Friday - Homemade chicken noodle soup at Grama Polly's house
Saturday - Omelets from Grandpa Jim

1 comment:

Kelly said...

You are too hard on yourself! You have NEVER been fat! I'd love to be able to see you over the Christmas break but I'll only be in town until Tuesday morning.