Tuesday, October 26, 2010

So TIRED


This picture would be cute if it wasn't so maddening!  How does this child get to be up for HOURS in the middle of the night, yet get to fall asleep whenever and where ever he wants? 

Its been a crazy few days with Jake's birthday party, boutique business, work - I've had a lot going on.  Will post pictures of the boutique as soon as I can steal them from others as I forgot my camera. 

I didn't get as much done as I would like but that is life with 2 kids right!  We were all thrilled at how the boutique went.  We had a great turn out even though the weather turned rainy and cold.  We are so grateful to everyone who came up and supported us.  The day was fun and we were so excited for each other.  I love working with women who are kind and happy with each other.  No competition, just kindness and encouragement for all.  The Harvest Boutique was a great experience and one I hope we continue for years to come. 

For now, I'm off to work - got a few quilts to get completed this week, and a crazy mad sewing room to clean!  I'd love to get a few days worth of continuous sleep also!  Hopefully this little guy will get all his teeth in soon and stop waking me up.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

That is such a cute picture! Talon has NEVER fallen asleep like that, he HAS to have his bed. I'm glad your boutique went well, sure wish I could have been in town to be able to go.