Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Boo Quilt and Pillowcase

Another project down.  A quick quilt I wanted to make to sell turned into Jake's Halloween surprise.


I happened to find a matching pillowcase - My LQS had pillowcase kits of all sorts of Halloween fabrics for sale for $9.95.  The sample they had made up is the one that matched the quilt I had made.  Of course they were out of kits for that one -- the owner sold me the completed pillowcase for $10.95!  WHAT THE HECK!  So project completed without me having to even sew a stitch.



I bought this cute little book Scaredy - Cat, Splat! by Rob Scotton and what a cute little Halloween surprise this all made for Jake!

 Sam deciding he wants to get in on the action.

 Can anyone tell me how to keep a walking 10 month old still for a picture?

 Jake showing off his MUMMY shirt...


 Jake taking a break laying on his new quilt.

It was a nice Sunday afternoon.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

WTH?? That's a steal! Cute gifts for cute kids too!