Tuesday, August 31, 2010

August Wrap Up

August seems to have been a very busy month.  Thus the lack in blogging.  Here are a few things I did get done this month.

- Business trip to Pittsburgh.  I have 2 clients in the city and its been over 2 years since I visited with them.  I do love the city of Pittsburgh.



- Sewn and quilted a car quilt using the Wheels line from Riley Blake.  Jake calls it his cuddily quilt.  I guess he's getting it.



- Made raspberry peach jam, and I do have to say it is delicious!

- Actually even got some quiltling done.  I LOVE this quilt - I want to make one for myself now.



- Threw a few showers - Images can be seen here and here

- Introduced Sam to my quilting machine. I found him under the machine, and had climbed up a bin while I was quilting.  Maybe he doesn't like how loud it is????



- Got hooked on scrabble....



- Jumped on the trampoline in the pouring rain with Jake

- Playing with my boys.





All in all I think August was a really good month.

****as a side note, I also tried using my phone as my camera for quick last minute shots.  All pictures posted above are taken with my iphone.  I'll have to learn how to make them larger and edit them in the future.





1 comment:

Sherri said...

Love the quilt on the long-arm...what pattern...it looks familiar but I can't place it.