Monday, March 8, 2010

Menu Mondays

So last week after posting my menu. I decided to start a diet. Not really a diet, I can eat whatever I want. I just have to stay under x amount of calories. We are going on a trip in April, and I'd really like to drop a few pounds before then. That being said, I changed my menu up last week and a few carried over to this weekend. You'll notice that my options are lighter and lower in calories. I've been trying a few new recipes so I'll post links to them as they come up. So far everything new I've tried has been delicious!

Monday - Crispy Southwest Chicken Wraps
Tuesday - Fruit and Feta Salad
Wednesday - Chicken Noodle Soup
Thursday - leftovers
Friday- shrimp pasta

Hopefully I'll loose at least 2 pounds this week!  I'll add the calories to the meals as I figure it out. 

No comments: