Thursday, October 22, 2009

Jake's Big Day


Jake turned 2 in October and I'm finally getting around to posting some pictures from his big day.

Because I am an extra large 9 month pregnant full time working mom, I didn't have much energy this year, so I outsourced Jake's party. My sister Whitney and her husband Jason swooned in and took over everything!

Whit made a delicious little baby cake for Jake, and cupcakes for all the guests. Jason the great chef that he is made homemade pizza's for everyone. We had a small celebration with my parents, Ty, Mel, Whit and Jason. The Latimer's were out of town so we had another WEEK long party the following week(more to come on that later).

Jake was so excited to blow out his candles and open his presents. He got the submarine and rocket ship he had been asking for as well as some great other gifts. We are so lucky to have such a great family close by to share these good times.

Thanks everyone for coming, and especially to Whit and Jason for throwing such a great party!

No comments: